The nomination period for the 10th Anniversary Greater Washington Government Contractor Awards is now open. The premier annual celebratory event, dubbed the “Academy Awards of Government Contracting,” honors the leadership, innovation and commitment to excellence of the individuals and businesses in the region’s government contracting industry. The deadline for applications is June 15, 2012.
Requested nominations can come from the following eight categories:
- Contractor of the Year (less than $25 million)
- Contractor of the Year ($25 million to $75 million)
- Contractor of the Year ($75 million to $300 million)
- Contractor of the Year (greater than $300 million)
- Executive of the Year (less than $75 million)
- Executive of the Year ($75 to $300 million)
- Executive of the Year (greater than $300 million)
- Public Sector Partner of the Year
A Hall of Fame Award will also be presented to a current or former Greater Washington area industry executive in recognition of lifelong professional excellence and extraordinary contributions to the community and the industry.
To find the nomination form and more information about the awards gala, click here.
Chamber members can register for remaining tickets here.