The Northern Virginia Technology Council (NVTC) has announced the finalists for the 2013 Greater Washington Technology CFO Awards. The awards recognize chief financial officers and financiers for their extraordinary achievement and excellence in promoting the development of the Greater Washington region’s technology community.
This year’s awards chairman is Gina Gin, a partner at PricewaterhouseCoopers. The company teamed up with Deloitte, Ernst & Young and KPMG to put together this year’s 17th annual awards ceremony. Winners will be announced May 29, 2013 at the Ritz-Carlton in Tysons Corner.
Finalists for the awards include the following:
The finalists for Private Company CFO of the Year Award are:
- Mike Corkery, Deltek
- Wayne Grubbs, GlobalLogic
- Rosalind Kadasi, Artel, LLC
- Jennifer Moyer, Alarm.com
- Stephen Waechter, ARINC Incorporated
The Public Company CFO of the Year Award finalists are:
The Emerging Growth CFO of the Year Award honors the chief financial officer of a company with revenue less than $50 million. The finalists are:
- Tony Abate, Echo360
- Michael Dunn, Siteworx
- Jorge Forgues, Vivisimo and Decision Lens
- Julia Pulzone, CodeRyte
- Kristyn Reed-Salow, Fishbowl
The Financier of the Year Award honors a venture capitalist, private equity investor or investment, merchant, or commercial banker who has contributed to the economic development of the region’s technology community. The finalists are:
- Tony Florence, New Enterprise Associates
- Michael Lustbader, Arlington Capital Partners
- Tige Savage, Revolution VenturesTom Weithman, CIT GAP Funds
For more information, go here.