Helios HR recently announced the winners of its 7th Annual Helios Apollo Awards at a breakfast ceremony in McLean, Va. The awards recognize Washington area employers who invest in innovative employee development, engagement and community impact initiatives. This year’s nominees were reviewed by an independent selection committee. Criteria to qualify for a nomination include organizational practices that support innovation, collaboration, and agility through employee learning and development.
“These organizations demonstrate enlightened leadership with programs and practices in employee development significantly exceeding those of the national average. I encourage you to congratulate them,” said Kathy Albarado, CEO of Helios HR.
Winners of this year’s awards include the following:
- Ena (1-50 Employees): Cassaday & Company
- Thio: (51-100 Employees): Infinitive
- Tria: (101-200 Employees): Federal Management Partners
- Tessera: (201-700 Employees): IQ Solutions
- Pente: (701+ Employees): Dimension Data
- Hercules: (Nonprofits Doing More With Less): Reston Interfaith
Four separate awards were announced to recognize special achievements. These awards included:
- Opa (Unique program): iDiscovery Solutions
- Prometheus (Innovation): Contact Solutions
- Harmonia (Community Impact): Excella Consulting
- Zeus (Overall Achievement): Pariveda Solutions