ACG National Capital announced its 2017 Corporate Growth Awards winners at a black-tie event at the Ritz Carlton Tysons Corner, recognizing business leaders and companies responsible for the capital region’s corporate growth and deal activity.
A chapter of the international Association for Corporate Growth, ACG National Capital honored companies and recognized notable deals in tiers based on size. The event, aimed at celebrating the year’s most impactful transactions, growth companies and dealmakers, brought together more than 400 of the region’s leading corporate executives.
“ACG National Capital Corporate Growth Award winners represent the very best in middle-market business management and innovation,” said Shooter Starr, client adviser at Brown Advisory and the chair of the 2017 Corporate Growth Awards Committee. “The companies and business leaders selected for these prestigious awards are chosen specifically for their accomplishment and creativity in growing their businesses and in driving corporate growth.”
The 2017 Corporate Growth Award Winners:
- Emerging Growth Company of the Year (Under $25M): Spear
- Growth Company of the Year ($25M-$75M): VariQ
- Growth Company of the Year ($75M- $250M): MAG Aerospace
- Growth Company of the Year (Over $250M): CoStar Group
- Deal Team of the Year (Private Company): Preferred Systems Solutions, Inc.
- Deal Team of the Year (Public Company): Leidos Holdings, Inc.
- Deal Team Of The Year (Private Equity/Venture Capital): Arlington Capital Partners
- Deal Of The Year (Under $50M): Mainsail Partners’ Investment in Nexus Systems
- Deal Of The Year ($50M – $250M): ASRC Federal’s Acquisition of Vistronix Intelligence and Technology Solutions
- Deal Of The Year (Over $250M): Vista Equity Partners’ Acquisition of Cvent
- Regional Impact Award: CIT GAP Funds
ACG National Capital has over 400 members in Washington, D.C., Northern Virginia and southern Maryland. The group aims to drive middle-market growth and increase deal flow, providing opportunities for networking, dealmaking and professional development for those involved in building corporate value through M&A, strategic partnerships, organic growth and capital funding.