Join GovernmentCIO Media on May 15 for a breakfast event that brings together federal technology executives from civilian and defense health care agencies to discuss transformative tech in health.
Starting with registration 8 a.m., the CXO Tech Forum: Health IT will be held at the Dockmaster Building on the Southwest Waterfront in D.C. The forum expects to draw over 120 attendees. Speakers will explore the artificial intelligence, data, cyber and security technologies transforming health care.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Jose Arrieta, associate deputy assistant secretary for acquisition, Health and Human Services Department
- Amy Haseltine, executive director, Office of IT Strategy, Policy and Governance, HHS
- Aaron Black, chief data officer, Inova Translational Medicine Institute
- Chuck Howell, chief scientist for dependable AI, MITRE Corp.
- Drew Myklegard, Lighthouse product owner, Veterans Affairs Department
- Paul Tibbits, program executive officer, financial management business transformation, Special Program Office, VA
More speakers will be added as they get confirmed.
To register for the CXO Tech Forum, visit the event page.