- This event has passed.
INSA Leadership Dinner Feat. FBI Director James Comey, March 29, 2017
March 29 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
The Intelligence and National Security Alliance (INSA) will host a leadership dinner on March 29 featuring FBI Director The Hon. James B. Comey Jr. at the Hilton Mark Center in Alexandria. Comey will speak to the strategic importance of the FBI’s role within the Intelligence Community (IC) and his vision for the Bureau in 2017 and beyond. Following dinner, Comey will participate in a moderated discussion on his key priorities and challenges at the FBI, as well as take questions submitted by the audience.
Areas of focus for the Director’s remarks include:
- Perspectives on the unique role of the FBI in supporting the President and protecting our nation
- Thoughts on the FBI’s interaction and integration with other IC partners
- Views on secrecy, transparency and effective oversight of intelligence activities
- How law enforcement and intelligence needs to evolve as threats to the homeland evolve
- How technology impacts law enforcement, domestic security and domestic intelligence
- How the private sector can best support the domestic security and intelligence enterprise